This demo is a complete guide that helps fix error code 0x80070005 when trying to apply downloaded updates/apps, or restore your Windows.
* check and clean hidden/potential malware using Norton Security:
* to reset your admin access, get the original [email protected]
* Download SubInACL [email protected]
* For Windows 7 and Windows Vista users, download AccessChk (Sysinternals)@
* As for Code: 0x80070005-0x2000A SAFE_OS phase during PREPARE_FIRST_BOOT, follow
* To update the drivers in Windows 10 see or
* If you’re having issues w/ apps: and
* having trouble running Hyper-V Virtual Machine? Read
Read text [email protected] Learn more?
* Fix Java Error 1723
* Fix Netflix Error 1006
* Fix Error Retrieving Information from Server RPC:S:7:AEC-0/RPC:S5:AEC-0