How to fix Windows 10 Activation Error 0xC004F034
Many users reported that when trying to activate Windows 10 after the upgrade, they are getting an error code 0xC004F034 and no activation.
This is not an error related to eligibility to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, or from Windows 8.x to Windows 10.
Error code 0xC004F034 is simply a response that the Microsoft servers are overloaded.
Here is how to solve this issue:
1. Press Window key + R and type slui 4 in the run dialog box, press Enter key
2. Next select your country from the drop down on the screen so appeared now. Click Next.
3. Moving on, in the Call and provide your installation ID screen, you’ll see a phone number that you need to call. In some countries, there is availability of toll free numbers, which is great. So simply
call the number, and enter the installation ID on your phone, when you’re asked by automated system. Click Enter confirmation ID button now.
4. Finally, enter the confirmation ID as you hear from automated system and click Activate Windows.
5. If everything is okay, your copy of Windows will be activated on the go. You’ll see this confirmation message when its done.
Thanks for watching, please subscribe to howto channel for more helpful videos.